Join the Telin Singapore Family and be part of the pioneer team to spearhead the international expansion of Indonesia’s largest telecom service provider – Telkom Group. In line with Telkom’s vision to become the leading Telecommunication, Information, Media, Edutainment and Services (“TIMES”) player in the region. Telin Singapore, as a first overseas and fully-owned subsidiary, serves as an important hub for Telkom’s expansion plan in Singapore and the region.
We provide voice, data and internet services. Telin also operates data centres and is an emerging leader in cloud services. Get in touch with us if you are interested to explore an exciting career with Telin Singapore.
- Collaborate with Sales Team to engage customers at the pre-sales stage to understand and establish the business and technical requirements.
- Working knowledge and able to present solutions across a breadth of products such as data center, connectivity and managed services.
- Review and identify suitable technologies, solutions and strategies in response to customers' needs.
- Provide pre-sales support in the design and development of technical solution and pricing to meet customer requirements.
- Working with the corresponding Product Managers to come up with a technical solution and commercial proposition that meets the customer requirements.
- Work with third party service providers and suppliers to provide quotation to customers.
- Prepare technical proposals and perform profit/loss analysis.
- Able to articulate propose solutions clearly via RFI/RFP proposal and deliver technical presentation with confidence.
- Responsible to engage and build strong relationship with the customers.
- Knowledgeable of Data Centre services, telecommunication system, connectivity and related products.
- Conduct data center tours for customers.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience of Presales role in the Data Centre and/or telecommunication industry in pre-sales or technical consulting is required for this position.
- Relevant Certifications such as CCNA, CCNP, CDCP, CDCS and CISSP is preferred.
- Must be a team player, pro-active, dynamic, dedicated with a strong customer orientation and multi-tasking capabilities.
- Strong business acumen to understand business challenges or pain points and able to propose corresponding improvements during technical review meeting and workshops.
- Strong understanding of the market trends and landscape.
- Keen to keep abreast with technological advances and new on going new developments
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
Please email a detailed copy of your updated resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do indicate the following information in your resume :
- Current and expected salary
- Notice period / availability to commence work
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified.