Telin Singapore is continuing to carefully monitor COVID-19 situation
Telin Singapore is continuing to carefully monitor the COVID-19 situation closely as news develops around the spread of coronavirus. We have a well-established Business Continuity (BCM) plan that has been put into place. We are prepared for any potential impact to our network or operations.
- We have an experienced BCM and Health and Safety team working around the clock to monitor and manage the situation as it evolves.
- We operate to the ISO 22301 standard where all identified critical business functions have proven business continuity plans which employees are trained on and the plans are annually reviewed, exercised, and tested.
- We operate a regional network, with multiple operational centres around the region with strong and well-tested continuity plans.
Telin Singapore is following the Ministry of Health Singapore and other local authority advice to help further minimise the spread of COVID-19. The health and safety of our employees, customers, and partners remain our priority.
Telin Singapore has put the following measures with immediate effect across all our data centres:
- From 17 May 2021, all businesses and services that are allowed to be in operation (including offices, factories, etc) must institute TraceTogether-only SafeEntry check-in, which will replace SafeEntry check-in, to log the check-in of customers, clients, and visitors entering their premises in order to meet the safe management measures required by the law.
- As per the requirements above, Telin Singapore implemented TraceTogether-only SafeEntry check-in at our Telin-1 and Telin-3 Data Centres.
- Visitors are required to do their TraceTogether-only SafeEntry check-in as required prior to entry into the Data Centres.
- Temperature Screening, and Health Declaration through online submission (by scanning provided QR code) will remain as mandatory requirements.
- For more information on the SafeEntry implementation, please visit : https://covid.gobusiness.gov.sg/faq/safeentry
The individual’s name, NRIC/FIN number and mobile number are collected, and will only be used for the purpose of contact tracing by the Authorities. The details collected will not be retained by Telin Singapore. For Data Protection/Privacy concerns, please visit : https://safeentry.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/900000135366-Data-protection-privacy
- In line with the updated workplace safe management measures, only visitors who are fully vaccinated or certified to be medically ineligible or have recovered from COVID-19 within 180 days will be permitted to enter our Data Centres from 15 January 2022 onwards.
- Partially vaccinated visitors will still be allowed with a negative PET result up to 31 January 2022 after which, they must be fully vaccinated.
- Telin Singapore will perform validation of Vaccination Status via official Authority Apps which run on mobile phone (i.e. TraceTogether, HealthHub) or hardcopy Vaccination Records issues by the authority before granting access into Telin Data Centres.
- For medically ineligible or for those who have recovered from COVID-19 within 180 days, supporting documents must be produced.
- Sample of medically ineligible certification (https://www.enterprisesg.gov.sg/-/media/esg/files/covid-19/fet/certification_of_medical_ineligibility_for_mrna_covid-19_vaccines.pdf)
- Sample of vaccination records and discharge memo from COVID-19 infections (https://www.moh.gov.sg/docs/librariesprovider5/default-document-library/acceptable-document880ee21f3b4e4c35932b4a0ad6ff28fb.pdf)
- Visitors who are not able to provide valid proof of the required evidence will not be permitted entry to Telin Data Centres.
- A valid ART ‘negative’ result obtained within the previous 7 days is still required to entry to Telin Data Centres. All visitors are required to provide evidence of ‘Negative’ ART result at the Guard House/Reception before they are allowed entry into the premises. This can be shown to our Security Officers via the visitors’ personal mobile device as suggested in i) & ii) below.
- A photograph of The ART Kit (with results clearly visible) with evidence of the test date, and the visitor’s last 4 digits of the identification number (ID) OR,
- PCR Test result in the form of a message containing the Name/ID and Date of the Test.
- The validity of the test shall not exceed 7 days from date written on the ART kit or the PCR Notification.
- Telin Singapore Security will only validate and not store the results.
- Visitors who are not able to provide valid proof of the required evidence will not be permitted entry to our Data Centres.
- We strongly encourage all customers to schedule the ART self-test in advance to cater for any need for urgent access to our Data Centres.
While at the Data Centre premises, please continue with Safe Management Measures (SMM) as advised by Telin Singapore and by the Regulatory Bodies. Ministry of Manpower’s SMM can be found at the following link https://www.mom.gov.sg/covid-19/requirements-for-safe-management-measures.
In addition, to ensure that Telin Singapore follows government and industry best practice to minimise the spread of COVID-19, we are taking the following steps:
- We require all visitors to undertake temperature screening and to complete a health declaration form prior to entering our premises.
- We always request all visitors to any Telin Singapore facilities to avoid socialisation with other people on-site and to maintain a social distance of one metre.
- We will be working in a way to avoid interpersonal contact. Requests should be pre-arranged using the normal process. However, please note there may be delays in fulfilling requests due to the current circumstances and higher than usual demand.
- We remain committed to responding to tickets raised within our SLA response times.
- We reserve the right to assess the urgency and need of access requests to its premises and data centres on a case-by-case basis. In some cases, a postponement of such access shall be mutually agreed.
- We have now issued mandatory working from home for staff as a strict measure across all our facilities unless they have been identified as working in a critical or essential business function (or if they have been issued with letters of authorisation) to continue to work on Telin Singapore premises for critical work only.
- We have a NEA-certified contractor on standby if person(s) confirmed to be infected with COVID-19 had been in our premises. The contractor will then be activated promptly for deep cleaning and disinfection of the affected space and common areas in accordance with National Environment Agency (NEA) guidelines.
As Telin Singapore is complying strictly with The Ministry of Health Singapore guidelines, we apologise for any inconvenience caused as we will decline entry to our premises for anyone that:
- Registers a temperature of above 37.5°C,
- Experience any respiratory symptoms such as sore throat, fever, cough, and shortness of breath, or
- Under a quarantine or isolation order, Stay-Home Notice, or on medical leave.
Kindly note that these measures will remain in place until further notice.
If you require further information during this pandemic, please email to email@example.com